Contact one of our professional staff members for quality personal service to evaluate and consign your assets to one of our consignment auctions or to plan an auction of your own:
Your West Central Sales and Auction Co., sales representative will be happy to negotiate a contract to fit your needs. Please read the contract carefully, and return the signed copy to West Central Sales and Auction Company
Transportation of your equipment to the sale is available. Also, our staff will be happy to assist you or your driver with unloading and equipment placement.
- Titles must accompany all vehicles, trailers, and equipment upon consignment and delivered to the office. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Title must be checked for any discrepancies. Should there be a lien on the vehicle, trailer, or equipment, the lending institution must be contacted and a letter from such must be submitted to West Central Sales and Auction Company, with a payoff figure and to whom to grant the funds.
- A $25 title fee will be charged to each vehicle, trailer, or equipment to both the buyer and seller.
- ALL VEHICLES, TRAILERS, AND EQUIPMENT NOT CONFORMING WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE SOLD.
During The Sale
During the auction, West Central Sales and Auction Co., does not offer price protection. A representative for your consignments must be present during the auction. Any equipment not represented will be sold at absolute auction.
After The Sale
You will receive an clerking list from us listing the consignments you sold and the amount sold for. Please verify the information on the list, and call our office with any questions. A check for the sold consignments will mailed to you within 10 working days. All checks will be sent to the address listed on your contract and clerking list.
- Web Site
- Professionally Designed Auction Sale Bills
- Exclusive Customer Mailing List
- Extensive Newspaper Advertising Coverage
- Radio Coverage
- Complete clean-up, detailing, and auciton setup is available.
- Transportation before and after the auction is available.
- Computerized bidder check-in and clerking provide a quick and easy flow on auction day.
- Buyer settlements are available up to the minutes.
- Seller settlement information is available immediately following the auction conclusion and payments are quickly available.
- Portable auction sound truck, mobile clerking auciton trailer, and portable restrooms are available for any auction location.
- Food vendors are available for any auction location.
- Tents, tables, and chairs are available.
- Forklift, loaders, skid loaders, trucks, and trailers are all available to meet all auction needs.
Announcements the day of the sale take precedence over all printed matter and advertising.